Innovation Voucher Consultations – MET Gateway (Galway)
Have an idea for a new product or service? Need support to develop it? The Medical and Engineering Technology Gateway (MET), based in Galway Mayo Institute of Technology, are here to advise and support you in developing your idea. We are offering FREE one-to-one consultations on the €5k Innovation Voucher offered by Enterprise Ireland which will take you through the process from start to finish.
Who should attend?
If you are an entrepreneur or company with an innovative idea, product or process that requires assistance with making it market ready, this 1-to-1 consultation will greatly assist you in this process. Our team at the Medical and Engineering Technology Gateway, Galway are here to advise and support you in developing your idea. This FREE one-to-one consultation will take you through the process from start to finish. We are part of a nationwide network of technology gateways, each with their own set of expertise and we can help you find the right partner to support your needs.
MET Centre Overview
Located in Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology’s Galway campus, the Enterprise Ireland Medical and Engineering Technologies (MET) Gateway is an interdisciplinary applied research centre, dedicated to supporting Research, Development and Innovation activities in the MedTech, LifeSciences and Engineering sectors across five technology themes:
- Medical Imaging Technologies that allow for prototype devices to be tested and evaluated under clinically relevant simulated use conditions.
- Anatomical Modelling and Physiological Replication that translate medical data into engineering data and then into clinically relevant anatomical models with accompanying simulation systems.
- Data Analytics and Visualisation: MET has expertise in data analytics and the visualisation of clinical data that inform the design of next generation medical device prototypes.
- Design Engineering and Verification: offering services in prototyping and resign verification technologies such as CAD design; rapid prototyping, technical reviews and materials and product characterisation.
- Medicinal Nutrition and Sport: with expertise in Nutrition and Sports Science, the research team assist the food industry in all aspects of novel food development including food analysis and testing, human intervention trials, product innovation, development and optimisation.
To learn more about our capabilities and how we can help you, see www.metcentre.ie or contact Sharon White at firstname.lastname@example.org or 091 742329.