SaaS product for the hospitality sector
The Compliance Team researched and found a need in the hospitality sector for a SaaS product that will help management quickly communicate with all staff and solve the issues associated with the sporadic nature of part time workers and shift patterns. The Compliance Team required an initial product that would allow managers to roster staff, communicate the roster to the staff member.
- Assign standard duties and one-off tasks to the shift/department/specific staff member
- Host training materials that can be recorded or uploaded to a library and issued as communications to all staff, e.g., how to do a standard task, reminders on how to do or not do things, standard training and induction, etc that will reduce the amount of time spent on exchanging information manually.
- Allow the manager to draft the roster for upcoming weeks thus availing the roster beforehand to staff for upcoming weeks.
- A communication channel where staff can communicate within themselves regarding shifts and tasks.
- A simple and understandable boarding process for new companies that will leverage the onboarding process.
Prototype web application
COMAND developed a prototype web application for The Compliance Team leveraging the Innovation voucher Funding:
- AIT developed a prototype application serving cross-platform functionality making the application available for Android, iOS and website.
- Privileged based access to the content in CMS with ability to change the privileges within application dashboard.
- Developed prototype handled the users at multiple levels and delivered the access to managers, staff & company for their roles and serving content, respectively.
- Prototype was able to manage the video files in a structured way with an ability to be shared across the company.
- Prototype was build keeping in mind the scalability factor of the application and thus architecture was designed to accept payment integrations and subscription based access in future.
Prototype web application
The Compliance Team & COMAND Technology Gateway partnership
The solution provided by AIT allowed The Compliance Team to launch Beta Testing for their product, secure funding and long-term contracts
“The Compliance Team was exceptionally pleased with the output of the partnership and would recommend the development team highly.”
The Technology Gateway Network delivers innovation expertise to industry across Ireland. It is run by Enterprise Ireland in partnership with the Institutes of Technology.
- MET offers free Innovation Voucher Clinics to companies requiring R&D assistance29th March 2023 - 2:07 pm
- IMaR Gateway delivering solutions to industry through state-of-the-art research equipment16th March 2023 - 10:14 am
- MTU to host Technology Gateways Seminar for Innovation & Enterprise Month7th March 2023 - 11:48 am